Get simple ECU flashing with a gauge all in one package! The new in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up race, street, or dyno gauge clusters), and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). And what's looks without brains? More processing power, memory, and storage to flash faster while saving all of your maps and logs. This is your new Accessport.
The new AccessPort features TCM support for the GTR. So you get to keep all the features about the current AccessPort, but now it also has the ability to reflash the Transmission Control Module with performance enhancing software. With that said, COBB Tuning has implemented Clutch Touch Point adjustment via the AccessPORT, offering +/-7 levels of adjustment to set clutch drag right where the driver wants it. This is a live adjustment that does not require a TCM reflash, simply select the desired level of the Clutch Touch Point engagement, hit Enter and drive!
TCM support offers Clutch Capacity adjustment, which controls the hydraulic pressure applied to the clutch plates. Yet another on the fly adjustment without the need for a reflash, simply select Clutch Capacity from the AccessPORT menu to reveal +/-7 levels of adjustment to control clutch clamping force. Higher horsepower GT-R's can eliminate unwanted clutch slip with a +2 or +3 level of Clutch Capacity.
Features: - Easy installation, no need to remove and ship off your ECU, no mechanical or computer skills necessary (built in recovery mode fail safe)
- Takes only a few minutes to install
- Connects to your vehicle via the OBD-II port conveniently located under your dash
- Pre-calibrated to maximize performance of stock or modified vehicles
- Easy-to-read color display
- Update over the Internet to stay up-to-date with the latest features
- Read and clear engine trouble codes (DTC) yourself, eliminating trips to the dealership
- Ability to clear dash lights (stored DTC codes) from ECU, BCM, Multi-AV, IPDM, Pre-crash Seat Belt, Meter/M&A, and Adaptive HL computers
- Ability to turn off the dreaded Bonnet Light
- Not a piggyback - once vehicle's computer has been programmed by the AccessPORT, it can be removed and the settings will stay on your computer.
- Not just an ECU reflash - AccessPORT features enhancements such as map switching, reading DTCs, performance monitors and more
- May be uninstalled at any time, reverting your ECU with the data stored on it prior to installation
Customers Who Viewed this Item Also Viewed