Mishimoto is at it again. This time they have designed and crafted an intake system that is a direct-bolt on performance component meant to improve performance in the EcoBoost. The end result is a Dyno proven gain of 8WHP and 9WTQ on the factory tune. Meaning that you can just bolt this component in without any additional alterations made from off the shelf tuning devices.
Here are additional key features:
• High flow filter operates at up to 2000CFM
• 155% larger filter surface area compared to the stock panel filter
• Silicone turbo inlet hose features CNC-machined ports, and added reinforcement rings for durability under load
• Aggressive intake sound under WOT
• Fits with the stock inlet duct in the front of the bumper
• Installation can be performed in less than an hour without the need to remove the front bumper or splash guard.
This particular intake comes with a wrinkle black powder-coated pipe option.